Friday, June 11, 2021

My Creative Painting

 My Creative Painting 

My passion for art & craft gives me some ideas to create something beautiful and one of them I wanna share with you today. 

For making this lovely art work we need 1.some colour paper,  2. paper cutter, 3. glue and 4. pencil that's it. 



Let's start - 

I. At First we have to clear that what we want to create.  Draw that image roughly.  

II. According to the image I cut the blue image 1st and then stick it using glue. 

III.Then took black colour paper and draw the tree and leafs , and cut it out. After that using glue paste it over the blue ball.

IV. And now give final touche adding the bird in same frame . For making the bird I used yellow and orange colour paper & I used white and black paper for making eye . 

That's it.  
I hope you enjoy this paper painting 🙂
Please comment me for getting more 🤗📧✍
And Like 》Share and 》Subscribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment